10 Reasons why 6411 Via Naranjal is the best home
10 Reasons why The Groves is by far the best 'Deal' in all Rancho Santa Fe.
1. School: R Roger Rowe Elementary: http://www.greatschools.org/california/rancho-santa-fe/6062-R.-Roger-Rowe-Elementary-School/
2. Location: You can easily get to the Rancho Santa Fe Village, 9 min drive per Google Maps;
3. Price: The sales price per square foot is averaging $369,
4. Privacy: Private Acres full of citrus groves where you won't hear and barely see your neighbors.
5. Bedroom Count: Average home has about 5 bedroom per house! It could be used multi generational.
9. View: Most likely the best View in all Rancho Santa Fe
10. Community: The Groves is a smaller (40 homes), gated, desirable, sporty (2 Tennis Courts) community in Rancho Santa Fe.
CLICK this link to see all pictures and more info: http://www.indra-group.com/newlisting/150041797
For more information or to set a showing appointment, just contact us: email@example.com, 760 805 9336.
INDRA Real Estate Group Rancho Santa Fe
Blog Archive2018-04-23 15:33:03
Fire Mountain Home Oceanside
How did Real Estate Market Prices Develop since 2011 in San Diego?
Home for sale in Heritage Community Poway
Sunset Hills Oceanside California
New to Market Windward Community Oceanside
Tax Reform Facts from C.A.R - Important Links and Things to Know in Southern California
California Sales to Foreign Buyers
Top 10 Restaurants in Oceanside
HomeDex December 2017 by Kathe Lang and the INDRA Group Rancho Santa Fe
HomeDex 2017 San Diego Housing Market
Coastal Community of Capo Beach - in Dana Point
BLOG - 38 Things Realtors Do When You’re Not Looking
BUSINESS MIXER IN RANCHO SANTA FE: HOSTED BY INDRA GROUP
Is Renting Out Your Home The Best Option?
10 Reasons to Hire The INDRA Real Estate Group
GEEK-OUT on San Diego Monthly Housing Statistics
INDRA REAL ESTATE GROUP STARTS A BUSINESS MIXER!
Windward Mist New Construction in Oceanside, CA
Sunset Event at 35501 Camino Capistrano | Dana Poi
SUCCESSFUL Selling in San Diego!
MARCH - Buying Season with The INDRA Group
Featured Article Devoted Duos - Melia and Oliver I
The untold Truth about Luxury Auctions!
Baby Boomers vs. Millennials on Housing Market
INDRA Group Beach Day 2016
Click here to see ALL articles.