10 Reasons why 6411 Via Naranjal is the best home
10 Reasons why 6411 Via Naranjal Rancho Santa Fe is by far the best 'Deal' in all Rancho Santa Fe.
1. School: R Roger Rowe Elementary: http://www.greatschools.org/california/rancho-santa-fe/6062-R.-Roger-Rowe-Elementary-School/
2. Location: You can easily get to the Rancho Santa Fe Village, 9 min drive per Google Maps;
3. Price: At $1,995,000 and 5400 square feet, the sales price per square foot is $369,
4. Privacy: You get 1.32 private Acres where you won't hear and barely see your neighbors.
5. Bedroom Count: This is a 5 bedroom house! It could be used multi generational.
6. Move in Ready: This house is move in ready! The seller just spent time and $ to update all the bathrooms to 2015 standards,
7. Resort Backyard: The backyard is totally private and with pool, spa, fireplace and built in BBQ perfect to entertain year-round.
8. Oranges: Your own Orange Grove! You can get up on a Sunday morning, walk your property, pick some fresh oranges,
9. View: It doesn't really get better than the View at Via Naranjal. Most likely the best View in all Rancho Santa Fe
10. Community: The Groves is a smaller (40 homes), gated, desirable, sporty (2 Tennis Courts) community in Rancho Santa Fe.
CLICK this link to see all pictures and more info: http://www.indra-group.com/newlisting/150041797
For more information or to set a showing appointment, just contact us: email@example.com, 760 805 9336.
INDRA Real Estate Group Rancho Santa Fe
Blog Archive2017-09-06 15:28:17
GEEK-OUT on San Diego Monthly Housing Statistics
INDRA REAL ESTATE GROUP STARTS A BUSINESS MIXER!
Windward Mist New Construction in Oceanside, CA
Sunset Event at 35501 Camino Capistrano | Dana Poi
SUCCESSFUL Selling in San Diego!
MARCH - Buying Season with The INDRA Group
Featured Article Devoted Duos - Melia and Oliver I
The untold Truth about Luxury Auctions!
Baby Boomers vs. Millennials on Housing Market
INDRA Group Beach Day 2016
Why are Homes in Rancho Santa Fe Not Selling?
Tips for Relaxing During a Move to San Diego
Oceanside Real Estate is in demand!
Events in San Diego April 2016
Home Buyers Have Many Concerns and How To Overcome
ESPN 1700 AM Pelican Development and INDRA Real Es
CRYSTAL SANDS LUXURY CONDOS in Oceanside
Ronald McDonald Dream House Raffle
Top 6 Home Buyer Concerns: Mortgage Rates Increas
Grundstueck in Schaan zum Verkauf
Top 6 Home Buyer Concerns: Aren't Enough Homes
Encinitas Real Estate Stats Week 1
To Stage Your Home Or Not To Stage....
Rancho Santa Fe Market Summary
Top 6 Home Buyer Concerns: I Need To Sell First
Click here to see ALL articles.